Burma: Spirit of Place
In the early morning mist, Monks walk quietly in a line to collect their alms in the village. Villagers kneel at the feet of a Buddha statue to pray in many temples. Fishermen ply the waters with their unique boats at sunrise and sunset. Landscapes are studded with a thousand stupa and temples. No matter where you look, the sights are awe-inspiring. As you fill your sensor with images you'll also fill your soul with a rich experience of a life-time. Join Brenda as she guides you on this amazing journey! We'll be assisted and guided by a local professional photographer, ensuring we are in the right place at the right time for making fantastic photographs.
Trip Full as of 3/11/13. Please call 707-843-4901 to be added to the wait list.
All photographs © Win Kyaw Zan unless otherwise noted.
Scroll page for additional information.
Our photography has always improved with what we learn when traveling with you, Brenda. The trips are always good fun as well as a rich cultural experience. We can't wait to go somewhere with you again!
~ Sue K., Ohio
Capture the Magical Light
• We'll spend time visiting places in the best light for making dramatic scenic photographs.
• Learn how to capture the magic light with Brenda's guidance.
Photograph Daily Life & Moments
• We'll wander villages, temples, pagodas and markets in search of those wonderful moments of daily life and the interactions between people.
• Learn how to create meaningful portraits and captures candids of daily life.
• We arrange to have local people to photograph in key areas, to help us get special photographs.
After renegotiating with our land operator in Myanmar, I'm happy to say we can lower our main price to $6150 USD per person, sharing - a savings of $580. (*see below about Paypal) Single Supplement was also reduced and is now $1420 USD.
Group size is limited to 10. A small-group charge of $350 USD per person will be required for 7-8 participants.
A deposit of $500 USD is required to hold your space. Please see our cancellation policy. for more details.
Please Note: If using credit cards or Paypal to pay your deposit and/or total, a service charge of $195 will be added, divided between deposit and final payments on the payment link that is sent upon registration.
* Hotel with Twin sharing rooms; *all meals; *all in-country flights; *ground transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, open truck at Golden Rock; *boat trips, horse cart in Ava; *guide fees, entrance fees, camera/video fees; *tips to porters at airport and harbors, and locals; *service charges; *government tax.
Whats’ Not included:
*International airfare; *Visa fees; *Departure tax ( US $10); *Alcoholic Drinks and personal shopping.
View the full itinerary.